What Type of Movie Review Site?

I want to let everyone know before they read my movie reviews below what I want to accomplish and the purpose of the reviews ("Mission Statement" if you will, thank you Jerry Maguire). What I am doing won't be a typical movie review site hightlighting plot details or glossing over what the movie is about. I want my unquie perspective of movies and how they relate to other and show you what most people miss in watching a typical movie. I love movies and hope to share with all you of the reasons why I do. Please comment as much as you want as I would like to hear other people thoughts and get some great discussions going. Thank you and enjoy!















Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Movie reviews and other thoughts: The Town

Movie reviews and other thoughts: The Town: "Okay so one night you are bored and you are wondering what you can do to pass the time. I highly recommend going to your local theater and..."

No comments:

Post a Comment